There are so many beauty hacks that women (and men) don't know about! Some of these I learned from reading my favorite magazines when I was a preteen, and some of these my mother taught me. These are my favorite beauty tips & tricks that you should know and should be using that I swear by.
- Grab chunks of your hair and twist them to see your split ends. This is an easy way to cut just the ends and more than you need to.
- Use a fabric softener dryer sheets on your hair to get rid of extra frizz.
- Instead of drying your hair with a towel use a 100% cotton t-shirt. This will make your hair less frizzy!
- Use a light colored eyeliner (nude, white, creme, silver, etc) to make your eyes look more awake.
- Grab your blow dryer and blow your eyelash curler until it gets warm to give your eyelashes an extra curl.
- Blend a light creamy lipstick on your cheeks to make a creme blush.
- Mix a generous amount of sugar with olive oil to create a sugar scrub to get rid of dead skin and chapped lips
- Put a generous amount of vaseline or lotion on your hands and feet and then put gloves or socks over them and remove in the morning. This will give your hands and feet extra moisture to get rid of dry skin.
- Want to get a better manicure? To avoid all the mess of nail polish on the edges of your nails, apply lotion or vaseline to the outside of them. The polish won't stick to the nail and will make it easier to wipe off.
- Dip your nails in ice cold water to dry them quicker.