Summer is such a hard time to manage yourself because of the heat. Many people think the winter is the only time your skin can get dry. Definitely false. Because you're in the sun, your skin absorbs the heat and can end up very dry and flaky. That's why It is SO important so still moisturize in the summer, and always use sunscreen! But aside from that, I I've nailed the best summer beauty essentials.
- The OGX coconut milk serum is amazing! I always put a little in my hair after I get out the shower, and it leaves it very shiny and soft.
- Ocean melon & mango shower gel. Not only did I get a major steal on this during Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale, but it smells amazing. I use this after I exfoliate.
- Bath & Body Works brought back a few classic scents so I had to get my favorite, which is cucumber melon. It's such a great summer scent.
- Neutrogena's Deep Clean Gentle Scrub. I use this in the shower all over my body with an exfoliating glove. I noticed with lots of other scrubs they smell very chemically, and this one doesn't. I do this once or twice a week in the shower to get rid of any dead skin, and then I use the ocean melon & mango shower gel to smell good after.
- Lorac's Alter Ego lip gloss. While this was a little pricey, it was definitely a good investment. Although it's a great long lasting lip gloss, it is so moisturizing as well. The one above is in the color Flower Child. It gives the perfect amount of color that is not too bold, so you can wear it every day!