Eyebrows can make or break you. Seriously, I've seen gorgeous girls with too thin or too thick of eyebrows and I couldn't help but stare at them. Now to begin, I definitely don't have perfect eyebrows and I'm still working on making them thicker and longer. You will see in the photos below. But while they grow out, I still have to maintain them some type of way to make sure I don't look crazy! I can have a face full of perfect makeup and then the whole look is ruined if my eyebrows aren't done! I'm going to show you all how to get 5 minute eyebrows. Yes, they're possible. Here's a quick way to get rid of the extra hairs and outline your brows to get the perfect shape.
WARNING: PICTURES BELOW ARE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL OF UNTAMED BROWS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
1. Put baby oil all on your brows and in the middle between the two. This will make it easier to get rid of loose hairs and also makes your pencil glide softer and lighter so you don't have harsh lines.
2. Wipe off the baby oil and take a pencil to the outside of your brows to get your desired look. Use your brow comb to make sure all the little hairs are going in the right direction and aren't going whichever way they want. It is important to find out what brow shape you have. I'm in between a straight and rounded brow, and unless I want very thin eyebrows, I will never have a huge arch. That is fine! Everyone can't have the same eyebrows. Now take a pencil and outline the shape you want, and remove any hairs that go outside of the pencil using a brow razor. I didn't do this part because I am trying to grow my brows out a bit since the brow technician I went to weeks ago didn't do them correctly.
3. Of course, the next step is to remove that harsh line. I suggest just doing it with a makeup wipe rather than makeup remover because you want the softness from the baby oil to still be there, but you can wipe the line off however you like. Now take a pencil and gently draw a line of how you want the top of the brow to look. Make this very light so it looks natural. I suggest starting in the middle closer to where your arch is and going to the end, then coming back to the front of your brow to make sure it is very light and then goes darker near the arch.
4. Now do the same with the bottom! Again, make sure you aren't making the lines too dark.
5. After you've done the top and bottom outline of your brow, simply take your pencil or powder and fill in your brows however you want. I always do very small strokes of pencil at the front of my brow to create the illusion of more hairs, but you can also use powder to make it a fading transition like many girls do.
6. If you messed up your lines a bit, just use a q tip or angle brush dipped in water or makeup remover and carefully clean up the edges. Now you're done! These brows really are easy to do and I usually do them in 5 minutes or less. It may take longer if you're getting rid of a bunch of hairs as directed in step 2, but if you don't have to remove any hairs, it will probably take you less than 5 minutes.